Thursday, April 2, 2015

Slip-On Sneaks

Am I totally slow to realize that the slip-on sneaker is the most perfect shoe? Have these been around forever and I am just now noticing them? Because holy cow. I love them.

A couple weeks ago Jesse and I were out shopping (one of our favorite hobbies) and he insisted we go to Gap. I was complaining because I was tired and it was 8:25 and the Gap closed at 9 and I just wanted to go home but he really wanted to, so I went.

I sort of looked at this and that, and after waiting in the dressing room for him to try on two ON SALE/CLEARANCE/DEEP DISCOUNTED button down shirts, one of which is so feminine I laugh, we were walking out of the store when he spotted these:


Gap $39.95
GapGapI tried them on and instantly loved them. I think I've worn them three times a week for the last month. I would wear them every day if I didn't want to totally wear them out. They are perfect with a cuffed jean, my long maxi skirt, and when it gets warmer, a casual dress. I have all these ideas for outfits that revolve around these shoes.

So now?
I can't get enough. I want these:


Women's Loretta Sneakers - Navy
Target $13.59


These:
Primary Image of Slip-On Sneakers
Loft $49.50
And oh good grief, these:

Bonkers slip-on sneakers
Nine West $59.99


How cute would that last pair be with some dark wash jeans, a plain white t-shirt and gold accessories?  I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment