Thursday, April 23, 2015

Wins & Losses

It's a beautiful morning. So I'm going to dump some wins and some losses here and then enjoy my day.


Losses:

1. Last night Loft was having this massive sale on their already marked down items, so I convinced Jesse to go with me. His reward was going to Lowe's afterwards. Anyway, I grabbed a couple of things I thought were cute, took them to the dressing room and looked at myself in the mirror. AHAHAHA. Yeah, no. 

2. After 6 days late, I started my cycle. FUN.

3. We went to Lowe's last night to look for a weed whacker for Jesse. Found one with a leaf blower included for $130.  Looked online and it was at Walmart for $97.  Get it together Lowe's.

4. I took my contacts out last night and one of them had a hole in it. No wonder my vision was blurry all day.

5. Big changes at work and change is NO fun.

WINS:

1. Ordered that leaf blower from Walmart. WIN.

2. Ordered a sweater and a necklace for $30 (including shipping) from Loft. WIN.

3. I'm officially down 11 pounds. Only 9 more to go in the next month. I can do this.

4. I had some cannoli cream leftover from our Italian potluck last Saturday so I dipped girl scout shortbread cookies into it and it was good.  This does not in anyway reflect the fact that somehow I am down 11 pounds as seen above. 

Enjoy your these last two days before the glorious, glorious weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment