Friday, April 10, 2015

High Five for Friday!

1. We have no plans this weekend. Hooray!  It is supposed to be a beautiful weekend where I live so I have a feeling I'll be opening windows and doing some major spring cleaning!

2. I got that pair of slip-on sneakers at Target for a total of $14.00.  Seriously! Less than twenty dollars for an awesome pair of sneakers that I am loving.

3. I feel good.  I have energy and even though I haven't lost a ton of weight, I feel like I look different.  Maybe it's just because I feel different, but good enough for me!



Red Sox dominated the Phillies 8-0
Baltimore owned the Tampa Bay Rays 6-2

4. Boston and Baltimore won their opening day games!

5. I have listened to Rend Collective for quite some time now, but have rediscovered this song. I love the words and can't get enough. "We will declare, over despair, You are the hope!"


No comments:

Post a Comment