Monday, April 27, 2015

One Short Day!

Instead of doing a whole recap of the weekend, here are some highlights!

- Friday night's dinner with friends had baked tacos! I had never had tacos like this, but basically she filled up the taco shells with the meat and cheese, then baked them in the oven. Everything held together really nicely and the shell was crisp on the top and yet soft on the bottom. The perfect mixture.  I'll definitely be trying this trick next time I want tacos!

- This guy turned one and he was pretty ding dang cute about it!



- A pretty successful interview with a company that sounds great to work for! Now is the time to pray and wait!

- WICKED. If you have seen the show, no explanation needed. If you haven't seen the show, go see it. I shouldn't have to explain myself where Wicked is concerned. 

To add to my collection!
The sets are incredible!
- Jesse ordered a whole year of MLB TV.  We have been going back and forth between getting better cable, or ordering this. I was against it. I want good cable! I want HGTV  and TBS and Bravo! But he ordered it last night on a whim and I gotta say, I am loving it! No more missing baseball games because we are so cheap!



So that was sort of my weekend in a nutshell.  We spent time with family and friends. We hung out. I made pulled pork in the crock pot. An all around good old fashioned weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment