Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Four.

Tuesdays suck. So here's a rando-post!


I was pretty adorbs.

four of my nicknames
1. Jessa - My mom called me this when I was a baby.
2. Jessie - I hate this name for myself. I've never wanted it and immediately correct people when they say it. Also, it's my husband's name and please don't confuse us anymore. (He spells it Jesse)
3. Babe - Jesse and I have a habit of calling each other tons of nicknames.  The one most frequently used is babe.
4. Angel - my dad calls me this.

four jobs i've had
1. I worked for Best Buy when I was in high school.  My first and probably last time working in retail.
2. During college I worked for a real estate magazine.  I worked part time in this beautiful office with hardwood floors and lots of natural light. I loved it. Sadly, they went out of business, but I truly enjoyed working there.
3. I worked for a long time for a medical office. I loved this job. I loved the patients, the medical stuff, my coworkers. I left to go back to school.
4. I babysat a lot in high school and college. The sweetest gig I had was for twin babies. Their parents were fairly young and would put them to bed right before I got over there around 8pm or so. They NEVER cried while I was there, so I basically watched TV for 5 hours and got paid big money for it. It was AWESOME.


I could watch this movie over and over and over again.
four movies i've watched more than once
1. When Harry Met Sally - I watch this movie at least 3 times a year. I never get sick of it and can repeat almost every line.
2. It's A Wonderful Life - I watch this every Christmas with my dad. It is so perfect and Jimmy Stewart praying at the end just slays me.
3. Liar Liar - Jesse and I love this movie and watch it every time it's on TV. We can quote the crap out of this movie.
4. Field of Dreams - I try to watch this before every baseball season. It really gets me in the spirit.

four things in my purse
1. My Spartina wallet. If you've never heard of them, check them out! They're great quality and come in tons of colors and patterns!
2. Rosebud Strawberry lip balm. The best.
3. My iPhone 5.
4. Pepper spray. Jesse got this for me for Christmas. Interestingly, it is not the strangest gift he has ever given me.

four places i've lived
1. Frederick, MD
2. Walkersville, MD
3. Towson, MD
4. Olney, MD


Boston's gorgeous skyline. We went there in July 2013 and it was beautiful weather!

four places i've visited
1. Boston, MA - I've been to Boston twice in my life and will be going back this summer!
2. Savannah, GA - I went here with my girl scout troop when I was 13.  Such a cool city.
3. Los Angeles, CA - Visited CA when my girlfriend was living out there and it was quite the experience.
4. Cancun, Mexico - Our honeymoon!

four places on my travel bucket list
1. Charleston, SC - I have heard this city is gorgeous and I love the south.
2. Greece - Specifically Santorini. The pictures look so beautiful.
3. Grand Canyon - I can just picture myself standing at the top and feeling peaceful.
4. Key West, FL - I think this one, like Charleston, could be easily accomplished. I just want to bask in the sunshine and the warm sand and beautiful, clear waters.

four things i don't eat
1. Asparagus - I don't know, I just never cared for this vegetable. Plus it makes your pee smell! #ew
2. Twinkies - Never had one, never will.
3. Meatloaf - This always smells delicious to me, but then I see it and I think, no thanks.
4. Oysters - Apparently they're just supposed to "slide down your gullet". What. No.


Always and forever, OK?
four tv shows i watch
1. Friends - My all time, absolute, favorite TV show ever. Of all time. Absolutely. I can quote every single line, I think it's hilarious, I adore all the characters and all the episodes.
2. Sex and the City - I catch this every now and then on E! and I will watch an episode. I've seen every episode multiple times. There are definitely story lines I hate (um, Alexsandr Petrovsky anyone?) but the friendship between the 4 girls always rings true to me.
3. Parks & Recreation - We are at the end of season 6 right now on Netflix and I am sad it's ending. Andy Dwyer forever.
4. Will & Grace - I have always loved the dynamic of the characters on this show. I think Will & Grace's friendship, especially at the beginning, and their quick wit, is what keeps me coming back.


The day we left the beach last year. A sad, sad day indeed.

four things i'm looking forward to
1. The beach! We are going in May and it cannot come fast enough.
2. My brother's wedding. It's going to be a family filled, food filled extravaganza and I want to eat and dance my heart out.
3. Baseball season. Yesterday was opening day for the Orioles and the Red Sox.  I can't wait to see a couple games this year.  Maybe I can even convince Jesse to up our cable package so I can watch them on TV!
4. Warm weather. Like warm even when you walk out your door at 7:30 in the morning. I want to not be cold for a long time.


K! Back to pretending I care that I have to work today!


No comments:

Post a Comment