Friday, April 24, 2015

High Five for Fridayyyy!

Did this seem like a super long week for anyone else?

Thankfully, finally, wonderfully, it is Friday!

1. This weekend I am going to see Wicked with my mother and future sister-in-law!  I've seen it twice before, but not in a very long time, and I have always loved it. It is so well written and the songs are to die for.

Wicked
Wicked!
2. We are hopefully starting our bible study up again with a few couples who go to our church. We took a little break due to everyone's schedules, but I am hoping it starts regularly.  It is just such a shot of goodness during the week, Jesse and I really look forward to it.

3. I am reminded every single day of God's goodness.  Yesterday was particularly rough, but I got a phone call on the way home that makes me realize that God is always on our side.  

4. My belt is SO loose you guys. Like I need Jesse to either poke a new hole for me, or I need to buy a new one. Also, I can definitely tell the next day when I've eaten poorly.  Last night I was tired and just wanted pizza.  We ate pizza, garlic knots, and leftover cookies. Not my finest hour.  I woke up this morning thirsty and with a headache.  My body needs vegetables and lean protein!

5. Jesse has off work tomorrow! He originally was supposed to work the whole weekend, but his days got switched.  So now we get to wake up together, eat breakfast, go to our friends' son's birthday party together, and just hang out together. I love weekends with him!

Linking up with Katie, Della, Catilin, and Tif!

H54F - A weekly link up, hosted by Cup of Tea, Bright on a Budget, Coffee with Caitlin & Della Devoted

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed Wicked!! I haven't seen it, but the next time it swings into town it's on my Must See list! And yay for Bible studies starting up. So wonderful having a support of other couples. So wonderful. Hope you had a great weekend, and thanks for linking up at H54F!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! It is such a great show, definitely see it if you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete