Friday, April 17, 2015

H54F!

Good Morning!

I am exhausted this morning. But it's OK, it's Friday. High Five!

1. Tomorrow morning Jesse and I are going to get breakfast at one of our favorite restaurants, Family Meal. I mentioned it here. We have been there for breakfast only a handful of times before, and I thought, what a nice little impromptu date to get our day started? Reservations made!

2. Italian potluck on Saturday night!  Every now and then we do a potluck with Jesse's brothers, their significant others, and our friends. Most of the time it is Mexican, but this time we decided on Italian. It's always so much good food and so much laughter. 
Jesse loves his brothers

3. I've had the windows open the past 2 days. Yay for saving on gas bills!
Super old picture, but it accurately represents their excitement at the open windows.

4. I am officially down 10 pounds since one month ago today!!

5. Last night I made a pretty bangin' dinner. Sorry for the poor picture quality, but I was in a hurry to take the picture so I could eat it!
Scalloped potatoes, green beans, and sauteed sirloin.

So I realize that most of these are about food. Welcome to my life.

Linking up with Katie, Caitlin, Della, and Tif!

grab button for Bright on a Budget

4 comments:

  1. Yum, that dinner looks so tasty! Also, congratulations on your weight loss, girl! That's awesome!

    xoxo
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kat! Only 5 more weeks to lose the weight before bikini season!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 10 lbs down!!!! And what a cute kitty!

    Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!
    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete