Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Recap//Weekending

We spent a lot of time with family and friends this weekend, which was very nice. Saturday morning Jesse and I woke up early and went to breakfast at Family Meal.
Blueberry pancakes, breakfast sandwich, pimento hoe cakes, and coffee. (Grits not pictured, but delicious all the same)
They have so much to look at, it could take you two hours at least.

We went shopping at a vintage barn sale that's held once a month. We didn't find much, everything has gotten kind of expensive. It was such a beautiful day though, I didn't really mind walking away with nothing.

That night we had everyone over for our Italian potluck night. My cannolis and tiramisu turned out delicious! I was very proud.


My brother-in-laws and their families stayed until pretty late, I was so happy to fall into bed that night.

The next morning we went to church, had lunch with my parents, then went to a mall with a Bass Pro shop because that is what my niece wanted to do for her 5th birthday. She loved looking at the big boats, the fish tanks, and the 4-wheelers.
Checking out boats we could never afford.

We had dinner and cake for her at my brother-in-law's apartment a couple minutes away and left around 8pm.  I was exhausted, let me tell you. All in all, a pretty nice little weekend.
My beautiful niece who is almost my height now. 

Now I'm just counting down the minutes to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment