Saturday, September 20, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Here goes nothing:

1. This week's weather was absolutely beautiful.  It was cold at night (I have had the windows open for the past 7 days) and sunny yet cool during the day.  I am very, very ready for fall.  This weekend is supposed to heat up, but I'm confident, we have entered autumn.

2. I made this wreath last Friday night and dangit, I am proud of my skills.



3. Tomorrow is Jesse's grandfather's 90th birthday party at a nice restaurant in our town.  I am excited! Their food is awesome. Also - this man is one of the sweetest, most caring and genuine people I have ever met.

4. This week we went to the fair in our town.  I didn't take any pictures!  But I hadn't been to the fair in almost 10 years.  It was very fun seeing the animals and having dinner with my parents.

5. The MD wine festival! We are going on Sunday and it's basically an excuse to hang out and drink LOTS of wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment