Friday, September 12, 2014

High Five for Friday!

It's a glorious day!

1. It feels like the first day of fall where I live (it's 65 and cool and sunny) and I wore sandals today. Go figure. I briefly thought about wearing flats today, but decided against it.  What was I thinking?!

My drive to work this morning.

2. Bath & Body works is having a sale on candles.   My favorite scents include:

Farmstand Apple 3-Wick Candle - Home Fragrance - Bath & Body Works
This one can be a tad strong, but I still think it smells delicious!
source
Cranberry Woods 3-Wick Candle - Home Fragrance - Bath & Body Works
This is the perfect transition from fall to winter scent.
source
Autumn 3-Wick Candle - Home Fragrance - Bath & Body Works
Absolute favorite - smells like everything fall should smell like.
source

Check them out - I love when they have the 2 for $22!

3.  This Sunday is Jesse's birthday and I finally get to give him the gift I purchased a couple weeks ago.  Hopefully he loves it!

4. Something exciting is coming up. I don't want to go into too much detail in case it doesn't all work out, but let's just say, big things could be happening.

5. I am thankful for my husband. He was active duty army for 4 years and deployed to Iraq.  I am thankful for all of the soldiers and marines out there that fight every day for our freedom and protection. I am thankful for the men and women that helped and sacrificed on September 11, 2001. Finally, I am thankful that I live in this country.  


Linking up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment