Friday, September 5, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Linking up with TheLaurenElizabeth.com for this edition of High Five for Friday!

Let's jump right into it, shall we?

1.  It's Friday.  Thank God.  I thought this week would never end and I'm pretty sure this day deserves it's own number, don't you agree?

2. Saturday we will be going out to dinner for Jesse's 25th birthday.  I'm excited to celebrate my husband.  He is an amazing man and doesn't get enough recognition.

(he got a hole in one!)

3. Sunday!  It's our 2 year wedding anniversary and we will be seeing Dirty Dancing at the National Theatre in DC!! I'm pretty excited to dress up and enjoy the show!

A peek at my favorite wedding pic!


4. I've got some cuddly kittens.

(millie)

(franklin)


5. I made some pretty delish dinners this past week.  Some weeks, I'm on point with dinners, cranking good and satisfying meals every day, and some weeks I've got zero inspiration.  I make dinner most nights as Jesse works until after 6pm and I get off at 4.  This week's dinners included: chicken parmesan, grilled salmon with horseradish dill sauce, and spicy sausage and steamed mussels.  All were excellent! (if I do say so myself)

This weekend is going to be a busy one.  This past week was pretty slow.  It seems as if the balance of my time and energy is something I am always struggling with.  I don't give the people in my life enough of myself and I regret that.  At least I can acknowledge it though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment