Friday, May 1, 2015

High Five for Friday!

It is Friday, thank God!

1. I got my haircut last night by my very, very talented friend Lacey. She is wonderful and I love her! And then she cut 5 inches off my hair and I hated her. 

No, I'm just kidding, I still love her. But 5 inches is a lot!

2. We have a pretty uneventful weekend "planned", which is nice for me. I like being able to wake up with no plans, and no real way to spend the day, except for doing whatever we feel like.

3. It is officially May! Which means, it is officially BEACH MONTH. A whole week down in the Outer Banks with some people I really love.

4. The weather next week is going to be in the 80's! I am a winter girl through and through, but I kind of can't wait to wear sandals and have the windows open full time and get a nice little tan.

5. The Breakfast Club. I have seen this movie so many times, but we managed to catch it on our *new* cable last night, and I was reminded why I love it so much. "Remember how you said your parents use you to get back at each other? Wouldn't I be outstanding in that capacity?"


The Breakfast Club

4 comments:

  1. I was a breakfast with my dad & boyfriend this morning and "Don't You Forget About Me" came on. We had a chat about how fantastic The Breakfast Club is. It's always been one of my favorites!

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Definitely one of the best John Hughes movies there is!

      Delete
  2. I'm jealous of the beach trip! We'll be going sometime later this year, but the timing is up in the air right now.

    Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!
    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to go, it's such a nice relaxing time! Thank you for hosting!

      Delete