Thursday, May 19, 2016

#28!

Sometimes I wonder why I'm doing these - but it's been fun to document how I've been feeling.

how far along: 28 Weeks, 4 Days

size of the baby: a tropical coconut or an eggplant

baby is: hiccuping all the time! i feel bad that she has the hiccups but then i'm annoyed that she's hiccuping my uterus

movement: yep! she moves around all the time, never causing me any worry anymore.

gender: a girl. my shower is coming up soon and i'm pretty excited to get her room ready.

total weight gain: last I saw, about 13 pounds according to my home scale. i have a doctor's appointment this afternoon though.

symptoms: heartburn and reflux. sciatic nerve pain as well on my left side that really affects my sleeping and being able to ride in the car for long periods of time.

stretch marks: some on my hips and thighs that i really noticed the other day. i've been neglecting that area when i put my cream on and it has come back to bite me.

maternity clothes: yep! we went to the beach over the weekend and i was mainly in yoga pants the whole time so that was nice.

sleep: still not the greatest. i didn't sleep well at the beach and my sciatic nerve pain is just really getting to me.

missing: i said i would miss alcohol at the beach and i did just a little bit. everyone was drinking margaritas one night and i just had margarita mix over ice and it was kind of gross.

cravings/aversions: eh nothing. i certainly enjoy food all the time and eat basically what i want.

cries: Saturday was rough for some reason. i get these really intense feelings (hopefully hormones) and i just bawl.

Jesse is: dragging his feet on the nursery! i need him to get it cleaned out so we can paint!

best moments: moving on to week 28 and my third trimester! it's so good to know i've gotten this far and that her sustainability outside of my womb is growing with each day.

not so best moment: not being able to sleep and crying on Saturday. i don't like to cry, i just had a meltdown for some reason.

looking forward to: in my last one i said getting to the beach, and although it was a nice trip, i was happy to be home. now i'm looking forward to my shower and having her here!

No comments:

Post a Comment