Thursday, June 2, 2016

Busy Busy Busy Week #30


Courtesy of Ovia Pregnancy App




how far along: 30 Weeks, 4 Days. We are in the single digit weeks and with only 66 days until her due date!

size of the baby: 16 inches and 2.8-3.5 pounds currently.

baby is: learning mine and Jesse's voice (he talks to my belly sometimes, it's the sweetest)

movement: a little less than normal I'd say. The doctor told me not to worry, as long as I still can feel her, even if the kicks aren't as strong, she is fine. Basically, she's out growing the womb!

gender: girl. my shower is coming up and I can't wait to see it! My mom said she has lots of stuff planned and I'm just excited to get things for her to enjoy.

total weight gain: not bad! my home scale still says around the 163-164 mark, which is about 15 pounds up from pre-pregnancy weight. I have a feeling I'll be gaining a lot soon as she is supposed to gain half a pound of fat every week for the next 9 weeks!

symptoms: always the same. heartburn, reflux, sciatic nerve pain. all killer.

stretch marks: hips and thighs.

maternity clothes: i ordered more. i have no cropped pants or capris that are maternity and my wardrobe is feeling it. i love to wear dresses and skirts because it is so dang hot here, but I still want the flexibility of some type of pants. plus i ordered a cute dress that hopefully i can wear to my shower.

sleep: difficult. i thought maybe ditching my pregnancy pillow and opting for just a pillow between my knees would help. spoiler alert. it did not.

missing: not getting reflux! seriously every afternoon, it spikes.

cravings/aversions: mm mexican. cold drinks and ice cream from a shop.

cries: not this week thankfully.

Jesse is: on a weight loss kick. he wants to lose some of the weight he packed on with the vacations we have been taking and my pregnancy (yes, he did gain weight right along with me, at least i have an excuse!) we are going to up our walks at night with Lucy so hopefully that will help and it helps to keep me active. plus i'm going to try to put smaller portions on his plate at dinner time. i like to eat, what can i say.

Progressive Field in Cleveland. At least we had sunny skies for the majority of the game before it started POURING in the 8th inning!

best moments: getting home Sunday night. we went to Cleveland for Memorial Day weekend and we drove back Sunday evening. Pulling up to our house and knowing that we literally don't have to go anywhere for the next two months feels amazing. i can't explain it. i just want to be home, relaxing and preparing for little girl's arrival.

not so best moment: honestly? Cleveland. We had some good moments, good food, and good times with my family. but I wanted to be home the whole time. also arguing with Jesse over names. He wants something super meaningful. I want something that means something but is also normal and sounds pretty. 

looking forward to: my shower! it's on the 18th and I can't wait. Also our next appointment (not today's) will be an ultrasound to check growth and I am SO excited to see baby girl again. that's the 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment