Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I Missed A Week - 22 Weeks, this is real life.

how far along: 22 Weeks, 3 days

size of the baby: an ear of corn. 2 weeks ago she was 13 oz. and we have another ultrasound tomorrow so I'll see how much she has grown.

baby is: always moving! Sometimes, when I haven't felt her in awhile, I'll think about it and she'll do a flip or kick for me.

movement: last night Jesse got to feel her again. And my sister-in-law Becky was able to feel her a couple weeks ago which was so special.

gender: our baby girl!

total weight gain: I was weighed at the doctor (primary care) yesterday and I am up 7 pounds from pre-baby weight. I'm not concerned about weighing too much at this point, I know she has a lot of growing to do.

symptoms: so I thought I was getting a cold - NOPE. I went to the doctor yesterday and they confirmed a sinus infection. I'm on antibiotics now and I'm hoping everything is resolved by this weekend. It sucks big time.

stretch marks: I think I'll up the cream to twice a day. I only do it once a day when I can remember to, which is bad.

maternity clothes: I wanted to go shopping for clothes this weekend, and I may still, but my mom can't go with me and I didn't really want to do it alone. I might have to though, everything is just getting uncomfortable, especially at the end of the day.
  
sleep: eh. I haven't been sleeping well due to the stuffiness in my nose and the coughing

missing: feeling good. I felt so good a couple weeks ago :(

cravings/aversions: breakfast foods. pancakes and waffles and breakfast sausage

cries: just from feeling so miserable

Jesse is: doing well. he's on this kick to get stuff done, which is great because I've been unmotivated lately with the sickness. we need to get the nursery ready and do other things in the house. finish up the registry and lots of other baby related things!

best moments: honestly, finding out I had a sinus infection. I know that sounds funny, but I was in so much pain from the blocked up fluid, I felt like someone had punched me in the face. Then the doctor prescribed antibiotics and it was like a weight had lifted.

not so best moment: just feeling crappy and being tired and sick. 

looking forward to: tomorrow! we get to see baby girl again to check the other two chambers of her heart. hopefully she isn't being stubborn this time and will flip around. if she won't, we have to go to a special doctor, which will make me very sad. I want this to be a totally uneventful pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment