Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bumpdate #23

how far along: 23 Weeks, 3 days

size of the baby: around 1.25 pounds and 11 inches long.

baby is: getting fatter! and my belly is definitely getting bigger. she is gaining baby fat and should really start to bulk up from here on out

movement: yep! Jesse has felt her a lot and I feel her all the time which is very special.

gender: our baby girl!

total weight gain: 8 pounds, according to the doctor last week. I really don't think that's bad for being 6 months along.

symptoms: well my sinus infection has basically gone away (though I'm still taking the antibiotics) but now I'm dealing with another yeast infection which is NO FUN.

stretch marks: none that I've seen! but now that she is really getting bigger, I'll keep an eye out.

maternity clothes: OH YES. my mom and I went shopping on Sunday and I scored a bunch of great stuff including a pair of jeans and a pair of nice work pants. I am loving these jeans, I may buy another pair.
  
sleep: pretty good. I slept hard last night, I was very tired for some reason.

missing: still feeling good. I just want to coast the rest of this second trimester really.

cravings/aversions: still breakfast foods and now summer foods like pasta salad and hot dogs.

cries: none really. I think once you hit the second trimester, you aren't as emotional (at least I'm not)

Jesse is: working a bunch. we bought a new car a couple weeks ago and I think he's feeling that car payment so he's really trying to add on the overtime. I just wish he could be home more!

best moments: wearing my new maternity clothes and feeling more comfortable in them than I have in the past 4 weeks in clothing.

not so best moment: taking the medication for the yeast infection. yuck. 

looking forward to: getting all this medicine over with. the antibiotics end tomorrow, the other medication the day after that. I want to be healthy healthy healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment