Wednesday, March 16, 2016

19 Weeks

how far along: 19 weeks, 3 days

size of the baby: a zucchini, or a mango, depending on which app I look at. 6 inches long and 8.5 ounces. Last week I put that it was 7 inches long, but I swear I read that somewhere! Every website and app is different.

baby is: getting bigger. At the end of the day I can really feel/see the bump. But maybe it's my imagination.

movement: I haven't felt the baby yet, I'm starting to think the placenta is blocking it.

gender: we find out on 3/23 at 1pm!

total weight gain: Not that much, I don't think. I haven't weighed myself in a while because I don't really care hah.

symptoms: heartburn, headaches, and my eyes are getting very dry and tired. Which doesn't help my contacts or my headaches. I'm not sure how to cope with this.

stretch marks: none. I'm using belly cream once a day and my sister-in-law gave me some of hers she had left over. Hopefully I won't get any at all.

maternity clothes: just my belly band for when I wear pants. I'm rotating through the same pants, skirt, and leggings at work. At home all I wear are yoga pants. Nothing else feels good.
  
sleep: lately it has been terrible. Jesse has an awful cold and is up all night coughing and hacking which means I'm up all night listening and trying not to catch it.

missing: wine. I used wine in a dish I cooked last night and I opened the bottle and got a whiff of it and it smelled so good. I almost poured myself a glass.

cravings/aversions: lately I've wanted anything that's been pickling. Like pickles, pickled cauliflower, pickled carrots. Something about that vinegar I want.

cries: we watched planet earth the other day and I cried when the wolf caught the baby caribou. I cried so hard.

Jesse is: very sick :( he is coughing and snotting and has a sore throat and is generally miserable.

best moments: mmm I think knowing that my appointment is coming up and the fact that I'll be popping out and really growing any day now.

not so best moment: just overall picking clothes in the morning. it's difficult.

looking forward to: 3/23. CANNOT WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment