Monday, January 18, 2016

11 Weeks and Counting

how far along: 11 Weeks, 1 day.

size of the baby: A Brussels sprout. It's funny because the app says, "baby is the size of a Brussels sprout, but hopefully more well liked!" Well, I love Brussels sprouts, so take that Ovia App.
baby is: 1.5 inches. Still so tiny, can't believe how fast it grows though.
movement: Apparently it's moving around, doing flips and such, but I haven't felt anything of course.
gender: I keep thinking it is a girl. I had a dream it was a girl, I think about it in my head like it's a girl, and the Chinese chart said it was a girl.
total weight gain: I haven't really been paying attention to my weight. I think I'm still at the same place I have always been, or even a little less.

symptoms: Lots of nausea, headaches, fatigue. Also the girls are very sore, I have pregnancy brain, and now pimples! Last week I had the worst pimple, it was so disgusting.

stretch marks: None still. At least that I've noticed. I'm not lotioning like I should though, I need to start.
maternity clothes: None so far, but I think about it constantly. Anything that presses too hard on my stomach makes me feel awful. I want to wear giant clothes that don't show my bloated tummy either.
  
sleep: Oh yes. I want to sleep all the time. I took a 2 hour nap yesterday and it didn't even feel good. I think I just want one really good night sleep. 
missing: Being able to eat normally. I can't really eat tomatoes/tomato based foods because it just makes me feel sick. I threw up out of the car the other night and I just can't wait until this nausea dissipates.
cravings/aversions: Aversion? Tomatoes. Anything sweet really. Though I would like some ice cream. But I think once I get it, I won't want it anymore. Craving? Nothing really. Cheese.
cries: Yesterday. I had woken up from my nap, had a huge headache and was just trying to get stuff done before Jesse got home from work at 9. I missed him terribly, he came in the door and called me a crazy pregnant lady. Cue waterworks.
Jesse is: really trying. He's being sweet at times, but then he lets it slide and he gets annoyed with me. I keep telling him I can't control the way I feel, I wish I could feel better. I know he's just as sick of the first trimester as I am.
best moments: Getting through this trimester. I can't handle the nausea much longer. I just want to be able to wake up and not feel like dying.

not so best moment: Just throwing up all the time. Throwing up before my in-laws came over for breakfast, making Jesse pull the car over to throw up, throwing up water. I'm so tired.

looking forward to: The end of the first trimester. I know it's probably silly to wish time would move faster, I know I need to cherish being pregnant. But I just want to feel normal and be normal and do normal stuff again!

No comments:

Post a Comment