Tuesday, February 7, 2017

HEY!

Nina will be 6 months old tomorrow. She feels brand new and yet, so a part of our lives. I can't believe the wonderful happiness she has brought to our lives. She is an absolute angel and we love her so much. 

She absolutely melts my heart. I love when she sucks on her bottom lip and smiles.

Jesse ended up not going to the 9 week training so he is still home with us. It is great, because he's such a huge help to me, but also I wish he had gone. I know it would have sucked, but he would have been happier furthering his career. Now he just feels stuck and that's hard. Nina absolutely loves her Daddy though, I'm not sure she would have been OK without him!

So much fun!

I'm still learning every day how to be a Mom. I think I'm doing pretty well, but we are struggling right now to get Nina to sleep in the crib. She sleeps in a rock'n play and is just getting too big. I'm still nursing, but that's falling by the wayside as well, she is way too distracted by the world around her to focus on sucking for 30 minutes. She would rather have a quick bottle, then get back to playing!

My whole heart.

Nina Lynn, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment