Wednesday, February 17, 2016

BUMPDATE

how far along: 15 weeks, 3 days

size of the baby: an avocado! Which seems so big to me, but in reality is very small.

baby is: finished forming its genitalia! I would love to find out now what the gender is, but I believe the doctor will have us wait until I am 20 weeks to do the full anatomy scan.

movement: None yet. I've had people ask, but I don't think I've felt anything. I also don't know what I'm really feeling for.

gender: Ugh too soon to know! I want to know so badly, I feel like I'll connect even more with the baby once I know the gender and can feel it move around.

total weight gain: None that I can tell. My scale at home still says the same thing. I have an appointment next week so I'll see if I've gained anything and how much.

symptoms: headaches, abdominal pain, hunger. I've had a headache for 4 days straight, but that might be due to dehydration. I don't think I'm getting enough water, though I drink a ton.

stretch marks: I'm definitely going to get some on my boobs. I know it. They're getting bigger and itching.

maternity clothes: Yaaasss. I bought some maternity leggings at Target and they are so comfortable. I think I'll go shopping with my mom next month for some more maternity clothes. 
  
sleep: Sleep is good. Usually I'm pretty tired by 9-10pm and I sleep well, only getting up once to pee. Then I sleep until my alarm. The afternoons I get sleepy, but I find that if I get up and walk around, I'm ok.

missing: Nothing really. I eat what I want basically, except for soft cheeses. I've eaten lunchmeat. I eat medium steaks. 

cravings/aversions: Still chocolate milk. I love the stuff. Also steaks and potatoes. Potatoes any way are great. I love most starches, potatoes, pasta, rice.

cries: Not so much lately. I get down every now and then, but I don't cry as much anymore.

Jesse is: good! I told him I need some maternity leggings and he said, OK dear. He didn't even flinch. It was great.

best moments: maternity leggings, eating food at meal times. My nightly glass of chocolate milk is great too!

not so best moment: this lingering headache. I'm not sure how to fix it. I'm trying to drink a bunch of water and I'll probably change my contacts soon.

looking forward to: My belly and my appointment next week. It's on my birthday and I want all to go well. I don't think I'll have an ultrasound, but I can at least hear the heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment