Friday, January 23, 2015

Lately

I haven't written lately, mainly because I'm busy. There have been some changes at work, and I hate change. So I'm dealing with that.
But today is a new day. Plus it's Friday.


{Making}  Plans. I'm making plans for this weekend, the Superbowl (of which I don't care one bit, except that it's an excuse to eat food), our DCL trip in February, and maybe a trip to Florida? I hope so.
{Cooking} Dinners! Monday - steaks with cheesy grits, Tuesday - bacon wrapped shrimp with a Caesar salad, Wednesday - honey glazed chicken legs with sweet potato fries and broccoli, Thursday - spinach salad with chicken sausage, apples, blue cheese, and walnuts. And tonight's main course I haven't figured out yet...but something with ground beef because that is what is currently defrosting in my microwave.
{Wanting} to get off work at 4pm, go home, and relax alllll night.
{Looking} at Deep Creek Lake activities. I think we will get down there early on Friday afternoon and have lunch and hit up some of my favorite spots over the weekend. 

{Playing} Trivia Crack and Words with Friends.
{Watching} lots of things - Friends, Parks & Rec, King of Queens, Big Love, House Hunters. I fluctuate between all of them equally.
{Wishing} it were either snowing or 75 degrees out. I don't know what it is, but lately I've been craving sweet summer nights and dresses. I just don't want to give up on winter yet.
{Waiting} for lunch. My coworker and I decided to order out today, which happens once in a blue moon. Old Bay fries, mmmmm.
{Liking} that I'm wise enough now to truly appreciate God's work in my life.
{Wondering} if I will get pregnant before I turn 27.
{Loving} "Ghost" by Ella Henderson.
{Hoping} I get pregnant. Soon.
{Needing} something to take my mind off the fact that I have 5 more hours of work separating me from total freedom for 2 days.
{Wearing} my coziest sweater. It's a cold one out there today.
{Noticing} I hate the way my living room is arranged. I want to try something new.
{Thinking} about car insurance. Welcome to my life.
{Praying} that I can learn to serve God. I find myself praying for a lot of self-service lately. I hope to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment