Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Baby, it's bad out there.

It's snowing, it's snowing, and I don't care who knows it!

Really though, if you are on the East Coast, and your state usually gets snow, it is snowing.

I think snow is pretty magical. I've never hated snow. Honestly, I've never hated winter.

I love wearing lots of layers, sitting by the fire, sipping hot apple cider. Eating tons of comfort food. Winter, to me, means red noses, and Christmas, and my birthday, and lots of snuggling with fuzzy socks on.

I hate the heat too, so even though I can appreciate summer, for me, winter is where it's at.

And it's snowing today! The day before Thanksgiving, which means I'll probably be able to leave early and sit inside my house, making pecan bars for tomorrow, and just basking in the fact that I have a 4 day weekend and I am so thankful to be spending it with my family.

Just the beginning of the glorious white stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment