Monday, June 1, 2015

Return!

I'm baaaaaack!!

I've been checked out for quite a while now, because basically, I wanted to. I haven't been overly busy, just took some time to relax.

I also went to the beach for a week! It was lovely and awesome and beautiful weather and I had such a great time with Jesse and his family. We had a tiny bit of car trouble, but overall, everything was relaxing and fun!

In other news, I started a new job today!

My last job was not a good fit for me anymore and I needed to move on.  So I did! I am now an office manager for a real estate company and I'm pretty excited about it.  It will definitely take some getting used to, all the responsibilities and things to learn, but I'm excited to be expanding and stretching.

OK - now for a photo dump. See ya later toots!

Our ride down!
It was sunny and 80 every day!

We took a day to visit my Grandma who lives 2 hours away.
One of the best pictures of the whole week.
The brothers in front of the family house.
Goodbye beautiful Outer Banks!

No comments:

Post a Comment